WOW! SPECIAL OFFER PRICE!
2 x Full Manuscript Critique for £100 or 1 x Critique for Only £75.00 per manuscript – valid for 18-months
Offer price closes September 16th 2017
Book now, send later.
Are you working on a novel currently and would love to have your manuscript professionally reviewed when finished? Do you have unpublished manuscripts tucked away and would like an honest opinion of their merit? Perhaps you would like to resurrect these manuscripts and to have detailed feedback as to the areas of development?
Considering requesting a manuscript evaluation? Not sure what our professional evaluation service could do for you or that labour of love?
A professional manuscript evaluation can quite simply make the difference between publication and rejection and it makes sense to invest in a professional service so that we can provide an impartial eye ascertaining every aspect of your fictional work prior to it being published.
Here at the Creative Competitor, we are aware that in order to produce work to the desired professional standard, it can be greatly beneficial to have a qualified third-party read and critique your manuscript and as such, we are able to offer constructive and honest feedback which will enable you to strengthen and improve your project so that you can publish and sell it with confidence.
As much as friends and family will always be supportive and encourage any creative endeavours, this in itself may not be sufficient to provide accurate and realistic feedback which is vital for progression.
We provide a professional, high-quality evaluation service for novels of all lengths and reassuring guidance helping you amend any areas of development so that your manuscript is fully polished and written to a professional level.
Don’t take risks with your novel.
Please contact us if you wish to have a critique on your novel or non-fiction book:
Please add ‘novel critique’ to the subject line of your email.
Was £125 now only £100 for two manuscript critiques or £75 if you prefer to order just one critique.
(offer closes September 16th 2017)
Book now and you have a full 18-months to submit your completed manuscripts to us.
Order 2 x manuscript evaluations for £100 here
Or just one evaluation for £75 by clicking on the PayPal button below.
Our Novel Critiques include the following:
- Did it fit the story content?
- Was it a strong and compelling title?
- Was it weak and did not match the content?
- Was it captivating and compelling?
- Did it draw the reader into the story?
- Was it inventive and did it capture the imagination?
- Did it end in a satisfactory way?
- Was there room for improvement?
- Was the ending completely dissatisfying?
- Was the story well thought out and convincing?
- Well written and captivating?
- Was it a common or well-worn storyline?
- Was the plot handled in a confident manner?
- Was the plot/theme memorable?
- Was the plot unconvincing and easily forgettable?
- Well paced and gripping?
- Story flowed well and consistently?
- Would benefit from editing and a re-write?
- Lacked strength and control?
- Scenes dramatic and interesting?
- Did the action seem realistic or contrived?
- Were the action scenes weak?
- Were the characters strong, powerful and believable?
- Was there a good mixture and sense of interaction?
- Were the characters easily identifiable and easy to comprehend?
- Were they one dimensional and unconvincing?
- Strong, well –written and easy to visualise?
- Irregular descriptive passages, out of context?
- Needs additional descriptive passages?
- Good use of language
- Easy to read style
- Overpowering and contrived
- Reasonably good but needs some additional work
- Needs editing and correcting.
This includes a general overview of the story as a whole and any significant pointers which can help the client to improve the manuscript. We will acknowledge receipt of your request.
- The completed critique may take from two to four weeks by electronic means or more by postal methods.
- We cannot take responsibility for work lost or delayed in the postal system.
- The correct fee must be received prior to the commencement of the critique.
- Each submission is treated as confidential.
- Please ensure that your manuscript is sent to us in 12 point font, double-spaced, unbound and that all pages are numbered.
- Completed critique’s required in five days or less will require an additional charge.
- Your request must include your name, address and details of the manuscript to be critiqued. Please also include the full word count of the manuscript. It would be helpful to include any area which you may be concerned about.
Note: Discounted offer cannot be claimed in conjunction with any other offers.
*Includes: vouchers or mini-manuscript evaluations.
Photo credit: Daveography.ca via VisualHunt.com / CC BY-NC-SA