1st Prize: £200
2nd Prize: £150
3rd Prize: £100
4th Prize: e-Coaching Session
5th Prize: 3 Creative Competitor Months Premier1 membership
Closing Date: March 3rd 2012
Entry fee: £3.50 or free to Premier1 Members
Can you craft a story that contains a unique twist at the end? If yes, you have just 1500 words to enthrall and surprise us.
All we ask is that your story is original and previously unpublished. It can be on any subject or written in any style.
We prefer your entry to be emailed and for you to write the title of the competition in the email subject line: email@example.com
Please note that it can take some time to review each and every submission so we thank you in advance for your patience.
- Twist in the Tale Winning Submission Twenty years of marriage and this was the worst set...
- Flash Fiction Writing Competition Flash Fiction Writing Competition1st Prize: £150.00 2nd Prize: £100.00 3rd...
- Running Late Writing Competition Fancy winning yourself an early Christmas present? How does our...
- New Year Moods Poetry Competition New Year Moods Poetry Competition 1st Prize:£75.00 2nd Prize:£50.00 Closing...
- Summer Ghost Story Writing Competition 1st Prize: £300 ...Ghost stories often depict cold wintry scenes...
Category: Writing Contests Closed